Seagull Cleaning Services Offer Day Cleaning for Bergen County and Morris County, NJ
What is day cleaning? Day cleaning is a more and more popular service today for janitorial cleaning and commercial cleaning jobs. Basically, instead of having these jobs done at night-time, businesses are contracting cleaning crews to come and tidy up or deep clean their spaces during the daytime, hoping to save on energy costs.
Businesses realize that perhaps there is a better way of doing things than the way they had always been done. Perhaps the work of the business and the cleaning of it could be done in the same window of time? Sometimes, this is a fantastic solution for both energy and safety, as opposed to after-hours janitorial cleaning. However, depending on the type of institution or business you own, day cleaning may be quite challenging.
When might day cleaning be appropriate
- If you have a business or agency where your workers are mostly stationary in one room or side of the building, then cleaning around workers is not so disruptive to your company. However, this still presents a challenge, as they will have to vacate that room for the duration of the cleaning of that particular area. After-hours cleaning can be combined with day cleaning to resolve this kind of situation.
- Is there a deep cleaning project in one spot of your institution that needs to be done? Day cleaning is ideal for this situation. Your workers can continue on as usual, with maximum mobility throughout the building–except for the one room or section of a room that you have commissioned us to clean. Deep cleaning projects can take hours each time, so this is definitely going to save you on energy bills
- If your business has a lot of expensive electronics and fairly large windows, having night-time light on while the custodial crew cleans can be a security threat. Day-time cleaning can help alleviate some of those worries, both for the sake of your
When night time cleaning would be more fitting
- Does your business already have a few night-time support employees working several nights per week? Scheduling your cleaning for those nights, when lights and heating/air conditioning will be on anyway will still save you money.
- If your business has a lot of employee mobility or foot traffic through most of the building areas throughout the day, a day cleaning crew would be more disruptive than helpful.
- You have a small area, like a storefront with attached bathroom, it should not take very long to clean at all. However, there is a lot of customers coming in all day, and a cleaning crew would look unprofessional. This would leave no room for customers to interface with your product or employees. A quick night-time cleaning will not cost you as much as losing potential sales if you were to discourage customers from coming into the store due to cleaning.
If you are in Bergen County, Morris County, or the surrounding areas, contact Seagull Services for janitorial cleaning, including day cleaning, night cleaning, commercial cleaning and office cleaning. We also do house cleaning as well as property cleaning for landlords.